Buy your essential oils at wholesale prices (get 24% off retail)!
Why is it most of us don’t look to closely at our health until we get older and have to? Or maybe that is just me. I have a tendency to let little things go even after they become big things. I just don’t have the time, I tell myself over and over. Now that I am 40, I notice those little things are adding up and I should have been taking care of myself too along with my husband and two boys. It’s time I get serious about my health. With our start to eating right by choosing organic, non-processed foods, I noticed just how chemical laden our environment is. I can’t change things out in the world, but I can make them better inside our home. Since the start of last year, I have been on a quest to reduce the toxins we are exposed to. With that, essential oils naturally came up as a way to clean, improve our physical and mental health, and even beautify ourselves on the outside.
In case you didn’t know, essential oils have been used for thousands of years for their health, cosmetic, and emotionally uplifting properties. Essential oils are concentrated liquids extracted from aromatic plants. These natural oils protect plants from insects, environmental conditions, and disease. If you have ever squeezed a lemon or orange peel and seen the liquid that comes out—that’s the essential oil. And when grown, harvested, and distilled properly, essential oils can have a wide array of uses and tremendous health benefits.
How can essential oils help? Every day we inhale, touch, and taste harmful chemicals and toxins. Synthetic ingredients are in virtually every item in the home, from cleaning solutions and personal care products to food additives. Not only in our environment, but also in the food we eat and medicine we take. When using essential oils for health and wellness, they “heal” the body naturally, and do so on a physical, spiritual, mental and emotional level. You’ll be amazed at the many uses you’ll discover using essential oils. In fact, after discovering how simple it is to remove harmful chemicals in your home and improve your health, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them! Check out my Pinterest board dedicated to essential oils- Natural Healing the Oily Way.
A few ways essential oils have changed our life:
- Peace and Calming applied to the bottom of my feet every night cured my 15 year long insomnia.
- Fennel eases heartburn in seconds.
- Diffusing Thieves during cold season cut down on family illness.
- Oregano and Eucalyptus helps stop coughs.
- Helichrysum and Frankincense improved my skin tone and acne scarring (it’s pure vanity, but I love that I get compliments on my skin after many years of battling acne).
- Lemon for cleaning (my kitchen and dishwasher has never smelled better).
- Drop of Thieves along with laundry detergent in hubby’s work clothes for that extra germ killing power.
- Lavender with Epsom salt and baking soda in bath water for an amazing spa experience.
- Peppermint for headaches, stomach upset, and diffusing for when I am having one of those days. Also, a cotton ball with a few drops and placed around the home keeps spiders away.
- Almost any of the oils, when diffused, give my mood a boost.
- Endoflex is helping with my thyroid and adrenal fatigue. My body temps are on the rise! My hands and feet are not as cold as they used to be.
There are many, many more ways in which my family uses essentials oils. I couldn’t possibly list them all, we would be here all day. Since this is mostly a craft blog, searching other blogs that deal strictly with essential oils can give you a better idea of the many uses. Although, when discussing essential oils, quality should be one of your first concerns. You want a company with strict attention to detail, from the seeds sown to how the plants are harvested. I had conducted a lot of research, scouring the internet, joining groups, getting first hand accounts, checking out books, and purchasing different oils from Amazon and local stores before finally settling on Young Living on my quest to improve our health.
Why should I buy my oils from Young Living? Unlike synthetic, perfume-grade oils that simply smell good, Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ (YLTG) essential oils are pure, natural, and unadulterated. YLTG means that every essential oil that Young Living distills or sources has the optimal naturally occurring blend of constituents to maximize the desired effect. YLTG oils must meet specific criteria in four key areas: Plants, Preparation, Purity, and Potency. These truly are the best, most potent oils on the market.
Ready to make a purchase? That’s where signing up with a Young Living wholesale account comes into play. There is only a $50 minimum order each YEAR after purchasing a ‘starter kit’ (four different kits to choose from) when becoming a distributor. This entitles you to save 24% on the purest essential oils on the market!
Convinced about the amazing quality of Young Living essential oils and want to get started? Should you choose retail or wholesale?
- Retail Option (no discount): buy essential oils directly from Young Living.
- Wholesale Option (recommended): The absolute best way to buy oils is by joining ‘the discount club‘ as a wholesale member to get amazing discounts (24% off) on every product that is offered. Think of it as similar to joining a buying club like Costco or Sam’s. As a wholesale member of this ‘club’ you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR. That’s it! One bottle of Thieves Oil costs $44 Retail. That same bottle is only $33 through the wholesale club! If you bought only that and one other item in a year you would hit your minimum! Sign me up!
The BEST kit to get you started: Premium Starter Kit
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is a 24% discount. Share this with your friends and family by ordering for them, or have them enroll to get their own kit and 24% discount. The ‘Premium Starter Kit’ is an amazing value! It comes with:
- 11 5ml bottles of essential oils including Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Peace and Calming, Thieves, Purification, Stress Away, Valor and Joy oil blends.
- Home diffuser (retail value alone is $96)
- Essential Oils User’s Guide
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (a great supplement drink for energy)
Have more questions? Young Living Wholesale Member and Wholesale Pricing FAQ
- Why Should I become and Wholesale Member? Becoming a wholesale member can get you wholesale pricing which is 24% off retail price! You also gain the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils (through Young Living’s optional Essential Rewards program).
- Is there a monthly order minimum? NO. You do NOT have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a wholesale member. However, there is an optional autoship program that you have the option of participating in if you would like to earn more points on your orders and potentially more product.
- I don’t really want to sell oils. Do I have to Sell Young Living Products to be a Wholesale Member? Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business. But, becoming a wholesale member is still most beneficial for your family and your pocket book business or not.
- What do I need to do to get started? To begin as a wholesale member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are many kits to choose from.
- Why do they want my social security number? Should you choose to start your own essential oil business, Young Living needs this so they can report your income for tax purposes.
If you have any other questions, please send me a message!Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure regarding my blogging practices here.